Due to the corona pandemic and the resulting travel restrictions the German summer course 2020 was unfortunately cancelled.
The best place to learn German is in Germany! That is why, for the 24th time, the Jade University is offering a German Summer Course from July 27th until August 19th 2021 in Wilhelmshaven.
During the course the students can improve their German language skills working in small groups under the guidance of professional language teachers. After completing the course, every participant will receive a certificate of participation. The course equals 6 ECTS.
This course is particularly suited to those who are planning to study in Germany, but also for anyone who would like to improve their German language skills. Minimum age: 18 years.
The fee for the course is 580 Euro (*).
Students of our partner universities who plan to study at Jade University of Applied Sciences after the course can participate for 290 Euro.
* The fee includes cost for lessons and partly costs for the fieldtrips. Not included are expenses for housing and meals.
The registtration fee of 120 Euro must be paid upon registration. The remaining amount must be transferred 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the course.
If you would like to stay over night together with other participants in a maritime atmosphere on the ship Arcona, we are happy to take care of the booking for you. The cost for 4 weeks in a 2 or 4 bed room incl. breakfast and bed linen is 525,00 Euro per person. The number of beds is limited.
All participants are responsible for their own board over the four weeks. Per weeks one might need about 30 to 50 Euro.
Jade Hochschule on a larger map
- Take the A29 towards Wilhelmshaven
- Leave the motorway at exit 3: Wilhelmshaven - Coldewei - Altengroden - Maadebogen.
- Turn left, following the signs for the town centre (Stadtmitte) and University of Applied Sciences (Jade Hochschule).
- Drive straight ahead over the second (major) traffic lights across Kurt-Schumacher-Straße towards the town centre.
- Take the next left onto the University of Applied Sciences campus.
- The railway station is in the centre of town.
- Take bus No. 3 from the central station (ZOB Zentraler-Omnibus-Bahnhof) going to "Klinikum Wilhelmshaven/Jade Hochschule" and get off at the final stop "Klinikum Wilhelmshaven/Jade Hochschule"
- Take bus No. 4 from the central station (ZOB Zentraler-Omnibus-Bahnhof) going to "Johann-Sebastian-Bach-Straße" and get off at the stop "Klinikum Wilhelmshaven/Jade Hochschule"
- Take bus No. 6 from the central station (ZOB Zentraler-Omnibus-Bahnhof) going to "Voslapp Süd" and get off at the stop "Klinikum Wilhelmshaven/Jade Hochschule"