Full-time study

You have obtained your school leaving certificate or Bachelor's degree outside the borders of the Federal Republic of Germany and would like to start studying at Jade University? We will be happy to advise you on questions regarding the application process, arrival at Jade University and during your studies. We have compiled the most important information for you on the following pages. If you have any further questions, please contact Ilze Peksa (Wilhelmshaven) or Julia Blandfort (Oldenburg/Elsfleth).