International Affairs

I offer detailed and personal support and assistance for students who want to study abroad or for international students who want to enroll at our university for an exchange program or to study here fulltime. If you are interested in studying architecture abroad or coming here as an international student to study architecture, then I will support and guide you in any way possible. I will help you plan your stay, and prepare you for your semester abroad, exchange, or transfer. Additionally, I take care of any current co-operations with partner universities and try to find new co-operations.

Counselor for International Affairs

Almut Wolff (Architect)


Tel.: 0441. 7708 3375

International Office (Jade University)

The International Office is the main point of contact when planning your stay abroad, whether you are a student at the University or planning on coming here to study. If you are interested in receiving more information, visit the website of the International Office or contact them for an appointment.