Jade Hochschule → The University → Departments → Architecture → International → International Applicants
Applicants with International Degrees
Welcome to the Jade University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg. Our bachelor and master degrees, are recognized worldwide. As you can see below, there are some special requirements for international students who want to study at our faculty. If you have any further questions please contact the International Office.
If you are interested in studying a bachelor degree at the Jade University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg, you will have to accomplish these requirements:
- In case you have a German higher education entrance qualification, you can follow the national admission procedure.
- Students with a foreign higher education entrance qualification, have to get its comparability affirmed. If you are unsure about whether or not your qualifications are accepted in Germany, the website Uni Assist can help you to find further information on the topic. Your application has to be sent through Uni Assist.
- If you have finished an apprencticeship and worked in your profession for 3 years, you are also qualified to study here. Please make sure the comparability of your professional degree. In the list of links below, you can find a list of relevant professions.
- A minimum "TestDaF 4" (4x4) or DSH 2 language level (equivalent to level C 1 CEFR) is required in order to study here.
- In addition, a 12-week internship in the construction industry must be completed, at least 6 weeks of which must be completed prior to the start of the program.
If you are interested in studying a master degree at the Jade University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg, you will have to meet these requirements:
- Students will have to have acquired a bachelor degree in Architecture. (Further details can be found in the Admissions regulations.)
- If the degree wasn't acquired at a German University then your application will have to be sent through Uni Assist in order to assive its comparability.
- A minimum "TestDaF 4" (4x4) or DSH 2 language level (equivalent to level C 1 CEFR) is required in order to study here. The language level can also be proved by the following equivalent language tests: DSD II, Feststellungsprüfung (FSP) of the Studienkolleg, Goethe-Zertifikat C1, telc C1 Hochschule; ÖSD C1 (further examinations only after individual case examination).
- To improve your opportunities to get accepted for ennrollmant, students can improve their average grade by absolving ralevant professional practice of to 3 month and more. For this ralevant professional practice, a detailed certification is required.